As former commercial bankers, we understand what bankers need to know. As former small business owners, we know and appreciate your needs. We have also taken time to learn about and establish relationships with bankers from Meriden, CT to Spokane, WA; from community banks to international banks to private lenders.
Bankers trust our judgment and they know that we will not present a loan application unless we believe it is worthy of their consideration. They know that we will provide them with the information necessary to make a sound and prompt decision (fit the term loan broker in here). Bankers know we will be available to answer additional questions on your behalf. Therefore, a loan application provided by Cornerstone Business Advisors will be given prompt and professional consideration.
- Preparation and presentation of loan, lease and grant applications
- Identification of appropriate lenders
- Arrangement of financing
Types of Loans:
- Commercial and industrial mortgages
- Equipment loans and leases
- Construction loans
- Residential mortgages
- SBA/CDA/FHA/URBANK/ Local agency loans and grants
- Accounts receivable loans
- Working capital lines of credit
- Workout/Loan restructure
- Hard-to-finance projects
- Funds for start-up businesses